SEARCH ENGINE OPTIOMIZATION
Are you finding it hard to :
- gain useful visibility for your website, and
- improve your search engine ranking
- while developing a recognisable niche among the billions of websites?
It all comes down to Search Engine Optimisation - or SEO.
SEO is the process of improving a website's ranking in search engine results. Optimise your site so search engines can find you and you will:
- Increase high-quality traffic to your website
- Reach customers at every point in the buying cycle
- Find new customers and grow your customer base
- Grow your revenue and profits
Search engine optimisation is not about tricking the search engines. It's about making your website and its content friendly to the search engines and of course, it's about helping motivated searchers find your products and services. When combined with Pay Per Click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), and Social Media Optimisation (SMO), you have an Internet marketing plan that works in the age of digital marketing.
How do search engines work?
Search engines use a variety of off- and on-page analysis techniques, including keyword frequency, hyperlinks, meta tags, heading and site structure analysis, and more to determine page rankings. How your website pages are ranked determines their position in the search engine results pages that returned from a customer's search. Search engine optimisation involves specialized writing and site design techniques that not only increase the volume of traffic to your website, but also increase the quality of the traffic looking at your website. This means that the individuals who are trying to find what you have to offer, find you at the top of the search engine results pages as a direct result of well-defined search engine optimisation efforts.
Why is it important to invest in SEO?
- The most important sales channel available to you today is The Internet. Your customers are using search engines to research solutions for their problems and you want them to find your services and products first.
- You can reach customers at every point in the purchasing cycle. This means you find customers who are simply hunting around and clicking before they really know what problem they are trying to solve. With search engine optimised pages, they'll find your products and services before they find your competition's.
- Decrease your PPC spending by tapping into the potential of online marketing while increasing the percentage of high-quality leads and organic traffic to your site. With careful search engine optimisation, you can be sure that the clicks you pay for are useful customer leads. Less waste equals more revenue in your pockets.
How is SEO Achieved?
SEO is achieved by crafting high-quality content with well-placed keywords that influence your website page ranking on all search engines, including Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
It's common knowledge that customers are not going to scroll through multiple pages to find your website links. When someone is searching for the services and products you sell, you want them to find your website at the top of the results.
- If your company's website doesn't appear in the top listings returned as the result of a potential customer's search engine search, you have no chance of being noticed.
- If your website isn't getting high-quality traffic, you are missing out on new leads, new customers, and new revenue.
SEO done right means your company's website has greater visibility on the web, which can have a tremendous impact on how you market your business' products and services, grow your customer base, and increase your company's revenue. It's time to make your website work for you - and we can help.